Project Management Professional
Help your professional career flourish. Explore current, comprehensive, and practical responsibilities of a human resources generalist.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification. The current content of PMP includes predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches, which cover the knowledge base for any type of project existing in today’s diverse and ever-changing world. This certification undoubtedly provides a great boost in the careers of project leaders across industries. Searching PMP credential organizations undoubtedly find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
Become an PMP member today
What You Will learn
In-depth industry research shows that till 2022, 2.2 million new project-oriented roles will be created each year.This undoubtedly means that the demand for highly skilled project managers is and will surely be on rising.The PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
- People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP Course Features
Let’s start the journey towards success and enhance revenue for your business. Take your company to the next level.
This course contents fully covers the newest version of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK7), Agile Practice Guide (AGP). Apart from studying from the materials- experience sharing, strategy dissection and simulator utilization has made our PMP preparatory course a uniquely designed one in the market.
1. 11 half day sessions to discuss all 3 knowledge areas of PMBOK,
2. 1 full day session to solve 200 previous PMP questions.
3. 1200 questions simulators covering all 3 domains and all 3 project modes.
4. 35 PDU/contract hours certificate
5. Total 3 month long course.
6. Exam strategy sharing from PMP holders from both older and newer versions.
- Weekdays Batch
- 7 PM – 9 PM EST (2 days in a week)
- Weekends Batch
- 10 AM – 12 PM EST (2 days in a week)
- 7 PM – 9 PM EST (2 days in a week)
PGDSCM Certification Eligibility Requirements
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
The median salary for PGDSCM holders in the U.S. is 25% higher than those without PGDSCM certification, according to PMI’s most recent Project Management Salary Survey.
There are more than 1,000,000 PGDSCM certification holders worldwide. They’ve earned universally recognized knowledge.
As per PMI estimation, PMP certification holders earn a whopping 25% extra than the noncertified ones. Additionally, you can expect to continually increase your earnings as your career in project management progresses and matures. PMP certification is applicable for all the domains of project management including civilian, government, military. It provides a knowledge base for professionals, consultants even academicians! A few of them have been mentioned here.
Never Stop Work Until
Your Dreams Turns Into Reality
Let’s hear from our students to understand our courses and their successful outcome better. We believe in you to become the next Advantedge-Solutions big dream achiever.
HIRED OUR ALUMNI
Frequently Asked Questions.
It depends on the learner.On average 2-3 month study is required to prepare for PMP.
Leading Local and MultinationalCorporations are explicitly asking for PMP certification holders for project management roles. Due to incorporation of Project Manager roles in both government and private organizations- demand for PMP is on rise. PMP
certification has a global acceptance as well.
PMP Certificate is valid for 3 years. It can be renewed by submitting 60 PDUs within 3
Years. If you fail to renew within 3 years, PMI provides one year of grace time called a suspension period. 60 PDUs must be submitted within this time or else the PMP certification will expire