Post Graduate Diploma In Commercial Logistics Management
Help your professional career flourish. Explore current, comprehensive, and practical responsibilities of a human resources generalist.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management [PGDCLM] program aims to build resources with HOLISTIC and COMPREHENSIVE skills in the Commercial and Logistics domain. The six-month-long course is designed to cover practical aspects of documents and operations management associated with Commercial and Logistics.
What Offering from AdvantEdge:
Become an PGDCLM member today
What You Will learn
Our PGD CLM program focuses on connecting knowledge from all the domains required for executing tasks for commercial and logistics for any local or foreign organization. Our resource persons have long-standing experience in multiple domains (Operations, Documentations, Customer service, and Sales) who frequently share industry insights during the classes. Those insights along with our detailed and uniquely designed courses will create participants ready for tackling all the diverse range of challenges of Commercial and Logistic Management.
PGDCLM Course Features
Let’s start the journey towards success for your professional career. Take your company to the next level.
The recent disruptions have had a significant impact on global supply chains. COVID-19, natural disasters, cybersecurity breaches, trade disputes and more are taking their toll. With that in mind, we have designed a program covering 360 degrees of the supply chain domain aimed at developing a future Commercial and Logistics Manager.
- Introduction to International Business & Market analysis
- Basics of Sourcing negotiation and Contract management
- Export and Import laws (Local and international)
- Licensing and registration procedures ( Bond license, Drawback, UD)
- Classification of Goods (HS code/GIR, Explanatory Note)
- International payment methods, LC & banking rules, and policies
- Insurance tariffs, Premium calculations, Claim process
- Trade documentation, financing, and discount mechanisms
- Shipping procedures, port operations
- Calculations of Demurrage and detention charges
- C&F operations, Customs duty, and taxes
1. Total 6 month long course. Total credit 120.
2. Each semester is 3 months in duration. 60 credits for each semester.
3. Total 24 classes covering all the aspects of Commercial and Logistic Management
- Weekdays Batch
- 7 PM – 9 PM EST (2 days in a week)
- Weekends Batch
- 10 AM – 12 PM EST (2 days in a week)
- 7 PM – 9 PM EST (2 days in a week)
PGD CLM Certification Eligibility Requirements
Due to the very nature, it is designed-knowledge achieved from this credential is also suitable for early professionals as well. Amazingly this certification can be done by NON related professionals (like accountants, lawyers, financial analysts) as well.
By the very nature of the curriculum, PGD CLM provides knowledge for fulfilling the demands of any industry. A few of them have been mentioned here.
Never Stop Work Until
Your Dreams Turns Into Reality
Let’s hear from our students to understand our courses and their successful outcome better. We believe in you to become the next Advantedge-Solutions big dream achiever.
HIRED OUR ALUMNI
Frequently Asked Questions.
It depends on the learner. Usually, if anybody attends our discussion classes attentively, performs our assignments with factual analysis- he/she can ace the final exam and will have a time PGDCLM beside the name.
Leading Local and MultinationalCorporations are explicitly asking for PGD certification holders in. As this program is a novel certification, therefore certification holders get a competitive advantage over his/her peers. Additionally, as the number of Economic Zones are on the rise, this certification will be a key to get for those who want to switch careers
Your PGDCLM credential will have lifelong validity.